Brand Academy--created by AIGA/Atlanta and Emory Executive Education at Goizueta Business School--is a 2.5-day executive education program designed exclusively to give creative professionals a thorough understanding of brand management from a leadership perspective and to strengthen the connection between design and business strategy.
Featured speakers include:
- David C. Baker, Founding Principal of ReCourses, Inc.
- Stanley Hansworth, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, Tether
- Gregg Heard, Vice President of Brand Identity and Design, AT&T
AIGA and partner Emory Executive Education tailored Brand Academy’s unique curriculum to give creative leaders a comprehensive understanding of branding from a business executive’s perspective.
- Sharpen your business acumen and add value to communication with your peers and clients.
- Learn and discuss brand strategies with your peers in corporate and agency leadership through the course’s intimate setting and limited class size.
- Gain critical understanding of how the creative process fits into the larger picture of brand issues.
- Equip yourself with a strong business vocabulary and understand the tools that business leaders use to develop and manage world-class brands.
- Explore marketing strategies and methods creative leaders must understand to make their work relevant and valuable.
- Learn from Emory’s top faculty and distinguished guest speakers via lectures, case studies, group exercises and more. Emory’s Goizueta Business School is one of the leading business schools in the nation, with programs consistently ranked among the very best across various business school ranking classifications.
Who should attend?
Brand Academy was created for mid- to senior-level creative leaders from a variety of disciplines, including graphic design, environmental design, industrial design, video and broadcast design, UX/UI design, advertising, copywriting, public relations, and marketing communications.
Goizueta Business School at Emory University
1300 Clifton Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
More information here.